This Sunday Adam and I will celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary! Twelve years of life in Atlanta. I thought it would be fun to share some of the highlights of our marriage experience.
Our married life by the numbers:
- 1 cat
- 2 kids
- 3 addresses
- 4 trips out of the country
- 1 Thanksgiving in Las Vegas
- 2 Peachtree Road Races (3 for Adam)
- 4 company cars
- 6 (of 24) Thanksgivings or Christmases at our house
- 9 college football games
- 1 ALTA City Championship (2 for Adam)
- 19 bag tags (between us)
- 1 helicopter ride over Sedona
- 2 Christmas fun runs in Boise
- 4 nieces and nephews (technically one was born two months before our wedding)
- 8 years of parenthood
- 9 trips to the beach
- 14 plane trips to Boise
- Numerous trips to North Carolina
- 12 years of love, laughter, and adventure with many more to come!
If you made your own list of married-life events, what would be some of your highlights?