Will you or someone you know head off to college soon? Perhaps you’ve already started at a university and found the going a little rough. Do you feel prepared for all that you may experience, both on-campus and off? Do you know how to strengthen your faith and locate resources to help draw you closer to God? Between Us Girls: Navigating College Life as a Christian Woman can help you have a positive and enjoyable campus life. In this book, you’ll learn about:
- Strengthening your relationship with God
- The importance of finding a Christian group on campus
- The different types of guys you will encounter
- How to recover from mistakes
- Potential stumbling blocks to your faith and your relationships
- Straight talk about sex
Through reading candid, real-life stories and advice from Christian women about their time at college, you’ll discover that you’re not the only one facing challenges and struggles on campus. Even more importantly, you’ll learn about great opportunities for redemption, success, and a rich adventure with God.